Thursday 1 December 2011

For my assignment I have been given a particular area of a map, a number on a grid, I drew the number 4 which I was originally dreading since it seemed to encompass nothing other than a roundabout and I didn't really look forward to long shutter speeds and tripods. Thankfully it also encompassed an old church that I wasn't aware was there, I saw this gravestone and was instantly drawn to it. I took the photo using a Canon EOS 450D, the shutter speed was set to 1/60s, the aperture was f/5.6 and ISO 100, using an 18-55mm lens at 55mm
  Really happy with the way this photo came out, the depth of field was perfect, exactly what I wanted and the quality of the image was even better than expected when I took the image since it was an overcast day.
 Photo was not edited in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment